Submit maintenance requests online:
All electronic requests are received immediately by our Maintenance Department. If you prefer to call in your request, please call 617 242 2700.
The Flatley Company contracts with VPNE to provide complimentary shuttle service to and from Sullivan Square/South and North Station and the buildings in the Schrafft’s City Center complex with pick-up locations at: 465 Medford St and 529 Main St.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday from 7 am- 10 am and 3 pm-7 pm for the Sullivan Square shuttle, during these hours there will be continuous service between the above buildings and Sullivan Square MBTA Station.
Hours of operation for the South/North Station: Monday-Friday starting at South Station at 7:20 am, then continuing to North Station and onto Schrafft’s, with the last pick up at 9:20 am. Night service: The shuttle will leave Schrafft’s at 3:15 pm and will drop off at North and South station, then proceed back to Schrafft’s, with the last pick up at 7:15 pm.
Large conference room. Seats 28. $225 for full day (8 hours). $125 for half day (4 hours)
Small conference room. Seats 10. $100 for full day (8 hours). $75 for half day (4 hours)
The Conference rooms have complimentary WIFI and TV’s with Click to Share option that plugs into your computer.
Contact– Lisa Hogan, e-mail: email@example.com
The fitness center is located at 529 Main St, and it is operated by the Flatley Company.
Membership costs $30/month, credit card or automatic withdrawal is acceptable payment methods.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday 5:00 am – 8:00 pm
Schedule your appointment with Lisa Hogan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a Walking Trail in the complex, marked by red signs. The trail is approximately 1 mile long. On nice days, it is a beautiful walk.
The child care center run by Bright Horizons is located in The Powerhouse building adjacent to 529 Main St, in Charlestown, and can accommodate infants, toddlers and preschool ages.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Family resource room | Strong parent partnerships | Enrichment classes | On-site playground | Access to adjacent gymnasium | New art studio, STEM lab and Movement Matter Zone.
Contact Details: (T) 617-241-8752; e-mail email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, all tours at Bright Horizons are now virtual. Take a look at the Bright Horizons FB page. This is a great place for you to see what is going on at the center.
Bright Horizons Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bhschraffts
1) Request a Parking Permit Application from your Office Manager or download it right here Parking Form.
2) You should then submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) For Business Colleagues who are planning to visit your office -please note that Day Passes for 529 Main St and 465 Medford St are issued by Security.
4) Parking spaces marked “Reserved” or “Handicapped” are for AUTHORIZED users only. Vehicles parked in a “Reserved” or Handicapped space without authorization will be towed at the owner’s expense.
5) Vehicles should not park outside of the lines of the parking space. Vehicles parked using more than one parking space, or parked outside of the lines of the parking space, will be ticketed, or towed at the owner’s expense.
6) Vehicles are prohibited from parking in areas not designated for parking, and such areas may, or may not have “No Parking” signs posted. Vehicles parked in areas not designated for parking will be ticketed, or towed at the owner’s expense.
7) Overnight Parking is permitted at the discretion of The Flatley Company. Overnight Parking is not allowed during Winter months. Overnight parking regulations are listed on the Overnight Parking Request form.
8) Violators of any of The Flatley Company / The Schrafft Center’s Parking Regulations are subject to being ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
At the time of move-in, as a new Tenant-please submit this contact form. Tenant Contact Form
Please call our office at 617-242-2700 and ask for our Insurance requirements & moving procedures. New tenants must inform the Flatley Management Office, at least 4 business days in advance of their move.Top of Page